There's no substitute for a strong foundation
- Exclusive Cross Channel Construction features heavy-duty hat channels double through-bolted to the deck risers
- Deck and Floor features 3/4" 7-ply pressure-treated plywood through-bolted and screwed to the hat channels. Lifetime limited warranty
- Spacers between the fence bottom and the deck allow water to drain easily and cut drying time in half
- Fencing is foam-backed to prevent rattling and reinforced for added strength
- Gate construction offers the safety of pinch-proof protectors and Posi-Lock® latches
- Stainless steel safety rails are used exclusively for increased strength and reliability. Powder coated railings provide a clean look and feel.
Elevated Custom-Styled Console features expanded leg room and recessed foot hold
Swivel Helm Chairs with flip-down armrests and slide adjustments
WAKE BOARD TOWER tow sport ready
Elevated Speakers pump your favorite tunes
Stereo with iPod/MP3 connection
Cross Channel Construction
There's no substitute for a strong foundation. And that's exactly what you get with our 8' -(or 8.5') x 6" x 1/8" aluminum hat channels, with heavy-duty 1/4" rear hat channels providing extra support for the motor. Our channels are double through-bolted onto deck risers every 24" for exceptional support and structural integrity. This unique design actually doubles the amount of z-channels found in other pontoons.